You may already use Facebook for personal reasons such as keeping up with your friends or sharing photos, but the idea of running a business page on the world’s largest social network might still seem intimidating. Where do you start? What should your goals be? How much work will it take?Fret no more! This short video and blog post will offer step-by-step instructions on how to set up a Facebook fan page, covering some of the reasons why you should set one up and why its interactive elements make it such a great tool for business promotion.
Definitely worth the time it takes to view the video. If you, like me, want to keep your personal FB separate from your FB business page(s), the ability to replay the video and ‘check my work’ rocks!
- 5 Extremely Successful Brands in Facebook Marketing (blazingminds.co.uk)
- Bloggers are starting to wake up to the fact that a Facebook page is now a necessity for marketing their brand and spreading their ideas to a global audience. (internetmarketingeuropa.wordpress.com)
- The Ultimate Guide to Facebook Marketing (copyblogger.com)
- Facebook Marketing Executive Offers Tips For Using Video Effectively (reelseo.com)
- How to convert your Facebook profile into a page
- Facebook Questions: A New Opportunity for Small Business?
- 6rounds Changes Name To Rounds, Brings Its Video Chat Goodness To Facebook
- Make Your Identity Interactive With Video Avatars for Facebook, Twitter, and WordPress
- How To Launch a business In 10 Steps With Less Than $2,000